Dante testing anyone?

Hi all...

I made a small patch to the "dante" package (which also supplies libsocks,
fyi) but am unable to test it since I'm not exactly behind a firewall nor
do I have anything really to test it with (long story).

Anyway, if someone wants to test out the dante-server and dante-client
packages, I've put them up for ftp at the usual spot:

beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris/dante

Let me know ASAP so I can upload the finals to master and so we can get a
libsocks and -dev package in the archive finally :-)