postgresql-6.5 beta3

The latest beta release (6.5 beta3) is currently being uploaded to
www.debian.org/~elphick/postgresql.  This incorporates patches you sent
me yesterday for Linux on Alpha.  (I set optimisation to -O throughout in
src/template/linux_alpha.)  It will be available as soon as the index.html
page shows beta3 instead of beta2.

The PostgreSQL team now hope to release the official 6.5 next Monday.

--
      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
     "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my