Re: Uploaded postgresql 6.4.2-9 (source i386 all) to chiark

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> In part, only.

I'll look at the beta package that you've done and see if it's still
broken for us.

> The source diff file should show all of that.  Most of the changes are to
> Makefiles and pathnames.

I noticed that, but there were some things that I've only glanced at so
far, so I don't know what they're totally accomplishing as of yet.  I'll
check the new package and see if I still have questions and/or problems.

I will most definitely need to provide you with a patch (very simple) to
fix Alpha compilation with egcs (it's only one line that needs to be
changed).  I will wait, though, until I can figure out if there are any
more changes.  I'm going to be working on this today and tonight, so you
should know soon.

> The main place to look for port-specific stuff is now src/config*.

Got it.  Thanks a ton!