Re: Mmmmm.... Postgresql findings.

On Sat, Jun 05, 1999 at 05:58:58PM -0400, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Jun 1999, Bart Warmerdam wrote:
>
> >   I tested postgresql (downloaded source and applied patch because I wanted to
> >   have the new source as well). It failed with the usual error:
> >
> >   emperor:~/Debian/build-env/postgresql-6.4.2> psql
> >   Connection to database 'template1' failed.
> >   FATAL 1:  palloc failure: memory exhausted
> >
> >   So it's not over yet...
> >

> Hmmm..that's odd.  I got it working here ok.  I'm going to try the tips I
> just emailed you and see if that helps...
>
> I'll let you know when I have new packages to ftp...

  Maybe I should uninstall first and start with a fresh install. Though the
  install instructions told me there was no need to dump the database...

  Mmmm...

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------