xbase package broken

    Hi!

I hav ejust tried upgrading my slink installation on an ALpha PC
and now I cannot use X (locally at least). During the installation
which fails dpkg reports some kind of memory violation on the console.
The installation session looksl like this:

Unpacking replacement xbase ...
dpkg: error processing xbase_3.3.2.3a-1.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/lib/X11', which is also in package xli
 E: Sub-process returned an error code

Is there an older version of xbase I can downgrade to until this
problem is fixed?

   feri.