xdm login!!

	Hi!

I have a reather urgent need for a feature in Debian alpha, that
currently doesn't work. It is the xdm login that is causing me
a lot of grief. I am sure it will be fixed in the next version
of the Debian xfree packages, but I'm in too much of a hurry to
get it fixed. I hope someone can help me to get a temporary
solution at least.

Xdm works ok and answers broadcasts from X terminals, but it
won't show a login prompt. It claims the shared library
libXdmGreet.so is missing, which of course, is missing. Any
suggestions? How can I get the login prompt, say like,
yesterday??

	feri.