Re: New Alph Website

My apologies to those that get this twice.  Is anybody else concerned that
there may be too many miscellaneous web sites without a central alpha
linux reference site?  Yeah, I know we have the azstarnet axp site, but it
is a bit outdated, especially the links.  There are a great many sites
that are extremely helpful, but are not listed.  Even a site with links to
others, including a brief summary of the content would be helpful.  I may
regret this, but if I volunteer to build the "all-encompassing" site, will
the various maintainers of their own sites agree to submit URL's and
summaries?  For that matter, anybody with a list of sites would also be
welcome to submit.  It would not be distribution-centric, with the
exception of grouping by distribution on the page itself.  I suppose
including companies that provide alphas as well as certain alpha projects
would also be in order.  Comments or suggestions?

Scott Lewis
Computer Support
Georgia Institute of Technology
scott.lewis@ce.gatech.edu   (404) 894-2210

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."