Qt 1.40...please test

Hi all...

Because of all of the problems that I've seen on the RedHat list with the
Qt 1.40 libs, I decided to try compiling it on my system with the new
binutils installed (shared libraries were causing segfaults on RH5.1).

Since I run headless, I don't run X to test it, so could someone PLEASE
test Qt for me?  I'll compile an app for it if someone needs one to test
it with (please tell me one since I don't even know what uses Qt).

The debs are in the usual place (ftp):
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris/qt-test

As usual, let me know ASAP how these work....