RE: On Documentation

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Guenter Geiger wrote:

> What I had in mind was a specific entry in the bug tracking system for debian-alpha.
> Alpha related bugs from x86 maintainers could be reassigned to that entry, and the Alpha developers would
> have a structured systems with priorities and all when fixing and reporting bugs.
> I think this would make it a lot easier during the freeze to keep track of the state of the distribution
> and prevent us from distributing buggy packages.

That could get hairy.  There are probably alot more buggy packages than
we're currently aware of and if they all got bug reports, we'd have to
sift through tons of them to handly anything.  At any case, if you want,
file a bug report against the tracking system (forget how) or write the
maintainer of it (I think it's Guy) and ask him for it...couldn't hurt.
Maybe he'll have a good suggestion that neither of us have thought of.