Re: On Documentation

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 10:48:56AM -0400, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> Agreed.  I haven't done a fresh install in AGES and can't really afford to
> right now given the current "great for devel" state of my system.  If we
> could find some takers to do this...???  Anyone?

If I fix the bloody UDB I have, I will do so. I will need to scrounge a
disk for the local mirror again - I _used_ to have an Alpha mirror, but
slink_i386 ate it (i.e. grew too large).

--
---MAV

Marc A. Volovic               | Comfort, n: A feeling one gets from
marc@bard.org.il              |   contemplating discomfort in another.
http://www.bard.org.il/~marc  |                   A. Bierce.