New binutils uploaded

Hi all...

Just to clue everyone in, during the now infamous "Jade Compilathon 98",
it was brought to my attention that the new binutils fixes at least one of
the problems we're having with the package.

After contacting the maintainer of the binutils package (who is wanting to
orphan it, fyi), I've uploaded an NMU of the latest binutils for the
masses.  It should fix ALOT of our problems with larger shared libs and a
few other problems.

Please bang on it extensively.  I'd be happy to fix whatever arises
assuming I know how to :-)