Re: install disks, without aboot?

On Friday, September 25 1998, at 19:18:17, Loic Prylli wrote:
:  > > I tried the latest install disks from
:  > > http://lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr/axp/debian.html in a noritake primo
:  > > system, (980705/noritake/resc1440.bin disk), and it doesn't boot.
:  > > The rescue disk hasn't aboot in it, has it?
:
: aboot should be on the rescue disk, but I am not sure anyone has yet
: tested this case, could you give more information on the failure, does
: SRM report that it does not find the boot-block, or is it something
: else?

Yes, for me SRM reports that block 0 is not a valid boot-block.

Regards,
--
Roberto Lumbreras
rover@lander.es | rover@etsit.upm.es | rover@debian.org & pgp 143BE391