Re: Unaligned accesses (was Re: debian on ruffian)

>> ftp://ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/Linux-Alpha/
>                            .../Kernels/alpha-patches-2.0.34-0.1.gz

Ops! Thanx!

>:)
>
> As I mentionned, these patches work for me over 2.0.35 (there's a reject in
> a documentation file somewhere, but that doesn't hurt), but I don't know
> anything about pre2.0.36.
>
> And if it breaks the Tulip driver (it does so for certain configs), try
> putting the unpatched /drivers/net/tulip.c back.

That is ok for the tulip.c, but still I cannot get ipfwadm to work :(

Uniligned Traps are still there when the kernel first checks the
partitions on the disks.  Traps come out from all sort of programs
even XF86_SVGA.

Maybe it is egcs?

    E-Mail: Michele Comitini <mcm@glisco.it>
    Michele Comitini