Re: ISDN Hisax driver not working!

It works!

Thank you!

I applied 2.0.36-pre-patch-9 after applying alpha-patch-2.0.34 (which
fixes some other problems with shared mem).  Apart from the tulip driver,
everything else seems pretty ok.
Now I was trying to set some masquerading rules, but ipfwadm keeps
on saying something like "invalid socket option".  I compiled
the kernel with all the options needed to do firewalling + masquerading.
I am using the same rules i have been using on a i486 with 2.0.33.

Do I have to upgrade ipfwadm?

Ciao,

Michele