Re: MILO

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998 17:15:18 +0100, you scribbled:

>I've built several new MILO images based on Jay's unpublished source
>code with my earlier announced enhancements.  They are expected to
>support all platforms that Jay's MILOs used to support and to be 24-bit
>TGA aware.  These images are built against the free x86 emulator,
>because, as I'm sure you know, the one from Digital doesn't link
>successfully with anything but glibc-1.93.

I know it is possible to create an SRM bootable milo, but I'm lost as to how
to do it?
any pointers?

i have an AS 255/233 (avanti)  currently working with milo 2.0.31, and kernel
2.0.34.  it works, mostly, with the occasional alignment traps, but a more
recent one would be nice.

cya.
"On the other hand, O'Reilly's book about running W95 has a toad as the
cover animal. Makes sense; both have lots of warts and croak all the
time."  --Michael Kagalenko, 6.Aug.98