Problems booting on AlphaPC164LX

I just got my hands on a brand new AlphaPC 164LX from DCG Computers. THe
only problems is that I cannot boot !
I've tried booting on the following images (from
http://lhpca.univ-lyon1.fr/axp/debian.html ):

    sx164: doesn't boot (tops after MILO prompt)

    pc164: resets when linux starts

    lx164: boots one time out of 4 appox (hangs 3 times out of 4 after
unzipping the image "enable virtual memory and jumping into linux
kernel). Once booted, I get some "unable to handle virtual address
<something>" and it finally hangs. Note that during the boot sequence I
get a few "unexpected interrupts"). Also during the boot sequence I get
some strange messages when the partitions are scanned.

I also tried to boot the debian boot disk with some redhat images: lx164
and pc164 boot ok until the ramdisk is loaded and it reboots there.

Anyone has any clues ?

*NOTE*: I'm recently (1 hour ago) subscribed to this list, so Cc: your
answers to me too. Thanks.

Phil.