want my udb?

We are about to start work on an addition to our house, and for several months
the bulk of my computer and ham radio equipment will have to be boxed up and
stored out of harm's way.  I expect to keep my core systems alive, but things
like my Alpha UDB are clearly not high enough on the list... particularly
since the debian-alpha port is now clearly "over the hump" and I don't have
time to add much value to the effort any more.

If anyone is interested in buying my Alpha UDB, the 166Mhz version, with 64meg
RAM, and an unpackaged 500meg'ish SCSI disk with debian-alpha already
installed and running (hamm/slink hybrid updated regularly with apt), please
drop me some email.  Actually, I've got quite a few surplus SCSI disks in
5.25" form-factor in the 660-1300 meg range and a couple of chassis that I
might be willing to package up along with the Alpha... ask if any of that is
interesting.

It seems to me that someone putting this somewhere and keeping it warm
compiling packages for the next few months would be better than it collecting
dust in my shed... so I'm willing to be quite reasonable about the price.

Bdale