re: hamm stable?

> > 3. How about network-install? nfs would be great, but ftp would be
> > ok ...  is this possible?
> Not sure.  I'll have to defer this to our install gurus :)  There's
> been alot of work done recently on boot disks and such and I believe
> that they've gotten some really neat things working install-wise.
if you get a working kernel (that supports the tulip chipset with
auto-media-detect) everything worked fine for me after installing the
base set from floppy over nfs. be shure to get the correct milo from
gatekeeper.
for the multia it's important to get a kernel with de4x5 support
instead tulip (which doesn't work with the automediadeect).
--
see header
----- End forwarded message -----

--