milo source

Sorry guys, I've been looking all over for this and can't seem to find it.
(Even the MILO HOWTO seems to lack a URL for obtaining the code...)

So where is the current official release of the MILO source code?

I am currently running a pre-compiled milo-miata-980609 (the latest I
could find) from gatekeeper.

I remeber reading somewhere that the newest version supports symlinks.  I
would really like to use that one so I can use make-kpkg fully
automatically.  :)  (Version 5.02 of kernel-package seems to be working
great now)