Re: Have an alpha

> >Lovely, since I've just recently found patches for the TGA X-server
> >to make it work with the 24-plane TGA cards it would be great if you
> >could try it out and let us know whether it actually works or not.
> >
> you do?
> could you please post the address?  'twould be much useful i think ;)

xserver-tga 3.3.2.2-1.2 and (later, though I haven't uploaded -2.1 yet)
have the patch applied. You can find the actual patch in the bug tracking
system as bug #24242 (http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/24/24242.html) or from
the source http://www.cs.brown.edu/~tor/xfree86/tga-patch-980704.gz

Regards,
/Anders
Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40