Re: AS255/233 (avanti) problems

> On Jul 09, Anders Hammarquist scrawled :

> Can you give some detail as to why you think it's the memory?

similar error msgs to an old Pooee-Cee i had once.  However, given the emails
people have replied to me with, I get the feeling that it may just be a kernel
/ tulip.o thing.  I will compile something this weekend and see to what
avail i can make it happy.

time to wait on the 486sx25.  the *stable* machine in the house.  *grin*

may your womble always keep you warm,
--
Jean-Paul Blaquiere
Technical Support Personage , Q-Net Australia    (08) 9386 1178