Re: Hamm PCMCIA

>> Alright, they're built and are going up on my ftp site shortly.  They'll
>> be at:
>>   beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris/pcmcia-cs

>> Give them a try :)

Thanks, tried them last night.  Everything unpacked O.K. and I noticed it
put cardmgr into /sbin.  It attempted to load pcmcia support at boot time,
but it said something about a missing pcmcia directory(file?) under the
modules directory.  I took it to mean that something was missing from the
.deb  I don't have the exact message here in front of me, but I can get it
if you need me to.
Thanks again,

Brett