Re: debian alpha hamm status

Phil Oleson writes:
 > 	Hey. Thanks for the work you've put into the disks, The root1440.bin
 > file is missing from both your web site and the mirror on master. Can this get
 > replaced so we can test out your work :P

I have tried to made a simple test after loading. There was a missing
file in most rescue drives, at first I was thinking that was the
root1440.bin that has a problem, so I removed it.

Anyway I have corrected the problem, regenerated all rescues and root
and changed the set names to 980705 to avoid confusion.

Loic