Re: base disks copied to master

> hmm what about putting a small readme.txt file in the dirs that directs
> people to some information?

The README in the disks-alpha directory itself has pointers...

We really need to build a single date-stamped directory that has the latest
and best base images, kernels, rescue images, and alpha-specific install
instructions.  Unfortunately, while I have time to help get the files onto
master and arranged, I do *not* have time to actually build any of the pieces
right now.

Bdale