Re: Only m68k and i386 in hamm?

Paul Slootman <paul@wau.mis.ah.nl> writes:
>     So, I'm still undecided as to whether 2.0 should go out for Alpha.
> Anyone else have opinions?

I think we should leave it out of 2.0, with the caveat that we should
nevertheless start referring to it as a full-fledged port---and once
we get further along in the process of fixing packages that don't
compile well on the alpha (and from the couple-hundred packages I
tried to compile this weekend, many failures stemmed from poor
packaging, not any inherent software limitations I can see), it will
be less trouble to keep up.

Mike.