Re: Debian on Miata (PWS433a)

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.971028154907.18542A-100000@beezer.med.miami.edu> you wrote:

: Who's doing the boot and install disks now?

Good question.  I keep saying I'll do it if noone else does, but then I get
busy working on the satellite project that competes for my free time, and don't
get very far.

: do we have kernels right now for the Miatas
: (or even the utilities for them) available?  If not, we may want to
: consider this soon.

Nikita's kernels are the "state of the practice", I think.

Do we have current .deb files for all of the packages in base?  If so, I might
find a little time to try building a base disk set... dunno.

Bdale