Re: package installs

> Excuse me, where can I find a basic set of instructions about how to
> install Debian AlphaLinux? No one one the debian-alpha list seems to
> want to say.

The README files in the disks-alpha subtree on the FTP sites are what exists.
You can also look at the recent history of the debian-alpha mailing list for
hints about what works well and what doesn't, and what other sites to check.

Of course, if that combination doesn't sufficiently answer your questions, you
could do us all a service by typing out what you think the install process is
after reading what's available, and post it as a straw-man installation
document to debian-alpha.  We'll try to help grease the skids... and might
get a better install document in the process!

Bdale