glibc_2.0.5c-0.1 uploaded to beezer

Hi,

I was a little bit worried to upload glibc-2.0.5c packages to master
until they have been well tested.  So at the moment they reside on
beezer in /pub/chris/incoming.  The new library seems to work fine
for me.  Unfortunately, egcs could not compile it properly (egcs-built
glibc-2.0.5c breaks `test' builtin in bash), so I had to resort to gcc.

Now I'm going to see if this new glibc version can solve my egcs/libg++
problems which prevent the menu package from being built.

	Nikita