Qmail as packet for Alpha ?

Has anyone tried to compile qmail ?

I finally got my UDB up and running under RH.....
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be exactly very stable with RH 4.0
It simply loves to dump core with unaligned accesses and kernel paging
requests.

I am able to compile the kernel for example (I am currently running
pre2.0.30-2), but somehow gcc always produces unaligned accesses when I
try to compile qmail.

I'd really love to do some more work on this box but I need a working
qmail first.

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005