Installing RedHat BETA on Alpine ???

Hello alltogether and a happy new year!

As some of you have recommended, i have dropped my attempts to install
BLADE and waited for RedHat to be available.

Our mirror copied all the stuff over the holidays and i dumped the eb64+
image and the ramdisk image as described in the README. But when i tried
to boot it (from the SRM console - changing that is not an option!) all i
got was "no valid bootblock". I checked the bootdisk, but all it seemed
to have was a kernel, no bootloader files or things like that.

Now the question is: did anybody succeed in installing a system with the
eb64+ image?

If this image can only be booted using MILO, could anybody provide my
a SRM bootable image ?

Thanks,
  Dominik Kubla
|  'Mr. Linux' is responsible for the Linux area of the FTP-server of  |
|           Johannes Gutenberg-University at Mainz, Germany.           |