Re: RFS: rocr-runtime/5.2.3-6 -- HSA Runtime API and runtime for ROCm

Hey Cory,

On 2023-11-24 23:43, Cordell Bloor wrote:
>  rocr-runtime (5.2.3-6) unstable; urgency=medium
>  .
>    * Add self to uploaders.
>    * Add d/p/0005-disable-xnack-query-print.patch to disable message:
>        KFD does not support xnack mode query.
>        ROCr must assume xnack is disabled.
>      (Closes: #1056170)

thanks, uploaded.

I suggest we wait until it migrates to testing, then update our
autopkgtests by dropping the 'allow-stderr'. Since I need to update the
test runner anyway, I'll take care of that.

roc-runtime is one of the most out-of-date versions. What are your
thoughts on upgrading, either going through 5.5, or straight to 5.7? Is
this something someone could try in experimental?

Best,
Christian