Re: Navi24 Crash (Was: Re: 5.7 Release Plan / Timeline?)

On 2023-10-18 09:31, Cordell Bloor wrote:
> On 2023-10-17 23:10, Christian Kastner wrote:
>> PS: Incidentally, discussion on my Navi24 crash bug picked up
>> yesterday, and I agreed to try to reproduce this on Ubuntu. That
>> reminded me that I need to extend our CI to Ubuntu. Looking into that.
>
> I have a Radeon Pro W6400 and I couldn't reproduce the crash. Just a
> data point to add.

I got my hands on another 6500 XT (different manufacturer) and I also
cannot reproduce any of the issues on the same system.

I'm going to assume that the first card is faulty for now, and will see
if I can rule out VBIOS issues etc.

Either way, I consider this a valuable experimental result.

Best,
Christian