Re: RFS: rocthrust/5.3.3-4~exp1 -- ROCm parallel algorithms library - tests

Hi Christian,

On 7/12/23 15:37, Christian Kastner wrote:
That makes sense, and should be doable. I guess one would submit this to
the amd-gfx list [4], right? Or do they have their own tracker
somewhere? (The list already helped me with [5])

I guess a hardware person would probably balk at this, but if a failure
on bare metal can be reproduced in a QEMU VM and a VM is OK, an image is
quickly shared, too.

They use a GitLab project for tracking issues:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/amd/-/issues