[RESOLVED] Re: hipcc currently uninstallable

On 2023-04-30 23:34, Christian Kastner wrote:
> in preparing the fix for allowing rocm-hipamd to migrate, I seem to have
> broken a dependency for hipcc, specifically for the llvm-toolchain-15
> transition.
>
> I'll prepare a fix ASAP.

Fix has been deployed, hipcc can be installed again in unstable.

On 2023-05-01 10:18, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> According to <URL:https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/rocm-hipamd>, migration
> is blocked because there is no autopkgtest script.  Perhaps something to
> address?
No, this was broken in unstable by the -7 revision that I uploaded
yesterday. And the -7 upload was the version agreed upon with the RT to
unblock the migration.

The break was a typo in the version specification of a dependency [1].
Don't ask me how I messed that up, because I did test this change
beforehand.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-hipamd/-/commit/74e6c230d6235690198af7f6737efc56a667080b