AMD ROCm packaging session followup notes

Hi Debian AI Team,

I tried to gather the few notes following up on the meeting I
had with Cordell, and also added some complements of information
when typing in notes.  That was simply the two of us at the
meeting, so not sure things went according to the plan, but so
be it.  We formally covered three questions:

 Q: Where to find the source code as tarball?

 A: Most tools are duly git tagged, and source code is available
    on Github, so uscan(1) has documented ways to get us the
    latest versions easily.

    I did subsequent research and I think one source of
    confusion is that there seem to be distinct Github teams
    involved in the various ROCm components.  I gathered some
    components on RadeonOpenCompute [1], and some other such as
    the HIP compiler in ROCm-Developer-Tools [2].  There might
    be other locations, I didn't manage to locate rocclr for
    instance.

    [1]: https://github.com/RadeonOpenCompute/
    [2]: https://github.com/ROCm-Developer-Tools/

 Q: In which order to build the different components?