Re: FLOSS-friendly non-profit foundations in the AI/DL/ML space?

Here are some additional links. Maybe LF AI Foundation (an umbrella
foundation of the Linux Foundation) is also a choice.

https://lfai.foundation/
https://www.linuxfoundation.org/press-release/2018/08/lf-deep-learning-foundation-advances-open-source-artificial-intelligence-with-major-membership-growth/

There are some notable projects under LF AI, incl. ONNX:

https://lfai.foundation/projects/

Apart from that, I think tensorboard has dominated the DL/ML
training visualization field, outperforming visdom.
(And yes, we can use pytorch+tensorboard with packages like tensorboardX)