FLOSS-friendly non-profit foundations in the AI/DL/ML space?

Hi all,

As part of packaging gensim for Debian I discovered that one of its
dependencies, visdom, is under a non-free license (CC-BY-NC-4.0).
Facebook is not willing to relicense it themselves, but is willing to
transfer it to another organisation and give them permission to
relicense it. Since visdom is mainly used in the ML/DL community, it
makes sense to transfer it to a FLOSS-friendly organisation in the
AI/DL/ML space, so I am wondering if any of those exist yet? Failing
that I was thinking either the Python Software Foundation (since it is
written in Python) or Software Freedom Conservancy (who are the org for
a diverse range of projects from Godot to Git).

https://github.com/facebookresearch/visdom/issues/759#issuecomment-694844975
https://github.com/facebookresearch/visdom/issues/753
https://github.com/facebookresearch/visdom/issues/751
https://www.python.org/psf/