Need FrontPage Extension .debs for apache-perl 1.3.9-13.1-1.21.20000309-1

I need debianized frontpage extensions for:
apache-perl 1.3.9-13.1-1.21.20000309-1
If anyone knows where to obtain these please advise. I want to install
Frontpage extensions on my currently running Potato system. A; of the
info available on Microsoft, RTR software, freshmeat, etc. is for older
versions of apache. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
--
John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com