Re: dpkg modification: non-interactivity

Previously Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> Do we really want to think about all this? We should really make EVERYTHING
> configurable by using scripting whereever possible.

Did you follow the discussions we had a while ago? Multiple levels of
interactivity is something that a lot of people want.

> But you need a database for it. And it is not as flexible.

You need a database anyway, since you have to store the results from the
configuration-stage until the other maintainer scripts need them.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl