Re: gnat-6 transition

Hi,

On Mon, 4 Jul 2016, Nicolas Boulenguez wrote:
Dear (BCC-ed) maintainers of Ada packages listed in the attached
document...

Please consider rebuilding your packages with gnat-6 as described in
[2], in order to complete the libgnat transition. Else, would you
object to a 10-days Non-Maintainer-Upload?

I have no objection to a 10-day (or shorter!) NMU for adacgi, adasockets and topal to complete the libgnat transition. I doubt I'll get to them myself this week (still recovering from long-term illness). If I do have some time and energy for Debian stuff, I'll prioritise this.

Cheers,

Phil.

--
Phil Brooke                          OpenPGP 2823 000E 3FA9 8FF8 EB7C
                                             100A 819D 278A 0E6F 992A