Re: Polyorb first version available

On Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:30:31 +0100, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
Xavier Grave wrote:
I forgot to mention that I have this lintian error back :
E: polyorb source: license-problem-gfdl-invariants docs/polyorb_ug.texi
I suspect the lines 153 to 159 of docs/polyorb_ug.texi to trigger
this :
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with the Invariant Sections being ``GNU Free Documentation License'', with the
Front-Cover Texts being ``PolyORB User's Guide'', and with no
Back-Cover Texts.  A copy of the license is included in the section
entitled ``GNU Free Documentation License''.

In the patch correct_doc_license.diff (inspired from Nicolas' one)
there was 4 corrections places.
Did you only apply the first one on purpose ? Or may I apply the
other corrections/modifications ?

I meant to but I must have forgotten one of the places where the GFDL
is mentioned.  But these corrections should not be made in a Debian
patch, instead I did them directly in the branch
com.adacore.polyorb.debian, which exists for this very purpose.

OK, I'll make the last GFDL correction in com.adacore.polyorb.debian