Re: gnat-4.9

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 03:03:43PM +0100, Xavier Grave wrote:

> line 56 of /usr/share/ada/debian_packaging.mk
> CC is given as gnatgcc but package doesn't depend on gnat :
Right, I had forgotten this one.

> Since I'm in an early packaging stage it's not a real problem, I
> have replaced gnatgcc and my two CC calls by gcc-4.9
You may prefer to override "CC:=gcc-4.9" right after inclusion of
debian_packaging.mk to make the work-around less intrusive.

The planned migration of the /usr/bin/gnatgcc symbolic link from the
gnat package to the gnat-x.y package should solve this category of
problems when not using the current default compiler.