Re: The default Ada compiler for Debian 8 "Jessie"

Le jeudi 06 février 2014 à 21:26 +0100, Ludovic Brenta a écrit :
> Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> writes:
> > * Ludovic Brenta:
> >
> >> Objections?  Commitments?  Exuberant enthusiasm?  Lukewarm support?
> >> Please tell me...
> >
> > My own Ada 95 sources do not compile with either GCC 4.8 or GCC trunk.
> > GNAT 4.6 in wheezy appears to be fine.  This is just one data point.
>
> A better data point would be an actual bug report with a reproducer.
> Does such a thing exist?  Would you have time to create one?

Indeed as it could be a non valid code now properly detected. So is
there evidence that 4.8 and above have a bug?

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B