Re: Versions of the Ada Reference Manual in Debian

Nicolas Boulenguez writes:
> I intend to work on the Ada Reference Manual. Stephen's packaging did
> create two binary packages, for 2005 and 2012 versions.
>
> I wonder if 2012 is not sufficient now. Maintaining both implies much
> more work, for a limited benefit in my opinion. Gnat-4.8 assumes Ada
> 2005 by default, but displays a warning for most Ada2012 constructs.

I suggest you package only the Ada 2012 version.  Paragraphs that have
changed since 2005 have /3 in their number.  And gnat-4.8 is supposed to
support Ada 2012 anyway.

Thanks for all the work you're doing these days, BTW.  I appreciate the
amount of work that requires.