Re: Please release the Ada Reference Manual formatting tool as Free Software

> * Stephen Leake:
>
>> The package is in ada-france monotone. I think the simplest way to
>> upload it is for Florian to do one more upload of the current package,
>> giving me upload permission for it (I am a DM). Or I could post the
>> package tarball on my web page. Let me know.
>
> Uhm, I've missed that message somehow.
>
> Would you provide a more precise pointer to the package I should
> upload, please? 8-)

If you agree that I should take over maintaining ada-reference-manual,
you should upload a new version of your current package
ada-reference-manual 20021112web (that would be 20021112web-4), with the
only change being naming me as maintainer, so I can upload my new version
ada-reference-manual 1:2005.2-1.

If you would like to stay on as maintainer, I can send you a tarball
somehow, or you can check it out from www.ada-france.org via mtn.

--
-- Stephe