Re: Lintian warning

Xavier Grave wrote:
> quilt is used by upstream as gnat-4.4 is. So I need a build depend upon
> gnat-4.4 and quilt ?

Yes, indeed. Lintian works under the assumption that if you build-depend on
quilt, it cannot possibly be because upstream requires quilt.  Since this
assumption is wrong, a lintian override as desrtibed by Reto is justified.

> quilt is used to patch aws.gpr, xmlada.gpr and templates_parser.gpr in
> order to have ali and lib dir pointing to the same directory because of a
> problem in the extend project (bug #559447)

I sure hope you don't patch the gpr files in place in
/usr/share/ada/adainclude but only copies of them.  Builds must not run as
root anyway.