Re: music123

xavier grave writes on debian-ada@lists.debian.org:
> I'll look to the changes today.
> Ludovic can the upstream version go to 16.1 (after I fix bug #239769)
> and if so do we need two batch of upload ? A first one with 16.0-1 to
> have a clear status with most of the changes to be bugs closing and a
> 16.1-1 version after with ada containers vectors (thanks to Nicolas) and
> a fix for bug #239769 ?

I'll add DM-Upload-Allowed and upload music123 with your changes during
the weekend.  After that you will be able to upload yourself.

PS. The previous upstream author uses the same version numbering scheme
as "less".  Each version number is an integer; there is no minor part.
Other examples include:

topal - current version: 72
less - etch has version 394, lenny has 418, squeeze has 436
udev - current version is 151

Feel free to change that if you want.  You decide on the version number
from now on.