Re: Accessible terminal output

john doe (2024/01/28 21:33 +0100):
> Generaly speaking, what is machine readable is screenreader friendly
> (JSON/YAML).
> To me, it's more importent to have an extensive documentation explaning
> what a text file output contains than spending time on getting the
> "correct" output.

I'd say it also depends on the kind of output. For example, I am very
happy with the currentoutput of `git status` and I am not sure I
wouldwant it to be in any structured format like JSON or YAML.

Not to say these formats are a bad idea in general, but rather that they
may not always be the best choice.

Seb.