Re: brltty input monitor error 19

Hello,

Colomban Wendling, le mer. 24 janv. 2024 12:54:36 +0100, a ecrit:
> A client of mine is having trouble with brltty sometimes heavily spamming
> the logs with "braille input monitor error 19: No such device", and I'm
> wondering what this could actually mean is the trouble.

I'd say ask the brltty mailing list. We probably want Dave to add more
information on the actual input device that poses problem. Possibly
we can then filter out such kind of input, or at least understand the
condition in which this does happen (possibly something that gets
unplugged by the user), and react properly.

At least, the brltty mailing list will probably know more if it was seen
previously :)