Issue with passwords

Hi,

i just installed Debian 12 rc1 using the netinstaller and noticed that if i connect to a Wi-Fi, when i am asked to enter the password for the Wi-Fi network the enteret password is being read by the screen reader, but when i have to enter a password for root or when i want to add a passord for my user, the screen reader is not able to read up the enterred password and this is very annoying. - I have installed Debian both with headset and using speakers to see if the screen reader would speak the pssword, but it dosent. Could this be marked as a bug?

Best kind regards
Kenneth